1. Does the controller work with MOJO & Lucky Duck?
Yes, the controller can be configured to work with both. Simply identify your model through our order form or give us a quick call and we will make sure you get the right version.
2. I have an old MOJO with no remote receptable, only the black and red wire connectors or 4 AA battery pack. Will this work with my decoy?
Yes, we have connectors that will work with all models of MOJO/Lucky Duck. Just let us know what yours is and we will take care of it.
3. What is the range for the controller?
The Pinteal blue-tooth controller will maintain connectivity from over 70 yards away giving you plenty of space to set your spread and watch the birds fall in!
4. Is there intermittent timer or speed control functionality?
Yes there is an intermittent option that you can select within the Pinteal iPhone app.
5. Do I have to turn them all on or off individually?
No, we've included an "all on / all off" function that let's you turn all of your decoys off or on at the same time - for those birds that just won't commit.
6. Do I need one controller per decoy?
Yes, you do need one controller per decoy.
7. How much is the application download?
For now, we are running a promotion that gives our early adopters an opportunity to download the app for free. But hurry, it won't last long.